In this Cookies Policy We will refer to Our Fournaise website (“Fournaise Website”). Our Fournaise Website includes:
- All public content, images, audio or video material, text, information, data, software, executable code and pages available at www.fournaisegroup.com and/or other Fournaise-related URLs We may own and its look and feel, graphic user interface and functionality;
- the software (including any relevant algorithms) (in object code and source code format) that powers the Fournaise Website and that is used to provide the content on it (including any error corrections, updates, upgrades, modifications and enhancements to it made by Us); and
- all the private Fournaise account & service management applications (and their related modules, content, images, data and pages) accessible to Fournaise users (“Fournaise METB Solutions”). The Fournaise METB Solutions are located at URLs in the format *.fournaisegroup.com. They include the Fournaise ROI Management Centre located at roicentre.fournaisegroup.com (“FROI”), the Fournaise Account Login located at youraccount.fournaisegroup.com (“FLOG”) and the Fournaise Marketing Performance Institute located at fmpi.fournaisegroup.com (“FMPI”).
To enhance Your experience on Our Fournaise Website many of Our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that We place in Your computer's browser to store Your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell Us Your email address or other personal information unless You choose to provide this information to Us by, for example, registering at Our Fournaise Website. Once You choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to Your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to You.
ACCEPTING AND DELETING COOKIES
If You want to control which cookies You accept You can configure Your browser to accept all cookies or to alert You every time a cookie is offered by a Website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set Your browser option so that You will not receive cookies and You can also delete existing cookies from Your browser. You may find that some parts of Our Fournaise Website may not function properly if You have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if You do not configure Your browser You will accept cookies provided by Our Fournaise Website.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Fournaise Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of Our Fournaise Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing or e-payment services.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise You when You return to Our Fournaise Website. This enables Us to personalise Our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences (for example, Your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record Your visit to Our Fournaise Website, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We will use this information to make Our Fournaise Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to Your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookies expiration (the following may change from time to time):
|Strictly necessary cookies||Up to 2 years (depending on cookies)|
|Analytical/performance cookies||Up to 2 years (depending on cookies)|
|Functionality cookies||Up to 2 years (depending on cookies)|
|Targeting cookies||Up to 2 years (depending on cookies)|
We may also use small pieces of software code called "web beacons" or "clear gifs" to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising matrix, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. A web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel or clear GIF. Web beacons can recognise certain types of information on a user’s computer, such as a user's Cookie number, time and date of a page view, and description of the page where the web beacon is placed. You may render some web beacons unusable if You choose to reject their associated cookies. These web beacons may be used to deliver cookies that conform with Our Cookies Policy.
If You have any questions or comments about this Cookies Policy please contact Us at email@example.com
v1.2. Last updated on: 18 Jun 2019.